沖縄暮らし(今ヨーロッパ)と、楽しくおいしく簡単に!な野菜三昧ごはんのブログ
aya's veggie-ful food blog from okinawa since 2013
and from europe since 2019

2014年5月5日月曜日

salt bath

for the past two full weeks, i've been "soap free." by soap free, i mean i use neither a body soap nor shampoo (= no poo). my skin feels lighter and my hair gets softer day by day! (note: your hair is likely to be greasy for the first month of your no poo life, but knowing that grease is all natural makes you feel okay). so instead of soap, i use "salt water" to wash my body and my hair. also, i apply neither lotion nor moisturizer after bath. yet my skin does not get dry! using salt water feels amazing. i brought a bottle of salt with me when i went to taiwan last week. according to this "salt bath" protocol, the first month is supposedly the hardest period due to various changes on your skin and hair. for me, this no poo experience has been more than great. so i'll go on with this new joy and enjoy for a bit more, yes!

塩浴: